By attending this course you will:
• Develop your own personal management style
• Increase productivity and support your organisation’s wider aims
• Lead, motivate and delegate effectively and give appropriate feedback
• Refine your influencing and negotiating skills
• Increase your job satisfaction and sell yourself, your strengths and your potential
• Improve your effectiveness as a member of your organisation’s top management team
Identification of new ways of working and proactively manage the challenges of change; the ability to handle people at all levels throughout the organisation effectively; act on the front line and improve levels of client care and internal service; streamlining of operational procedures and processes; understanding how to take on additional tasks and manage small projects
Heather Dallas designs and delivers various programmes for IIR including client specific programmes for Executive PAs. Heather’s original background is secretarial and she then spent 12 years as a senior training manager at Deloitte & Touche. Heather was responsible for the inter-personal skills training for their 1,500 support staff as well as running programmes for the fee earning staff. She also had a global role and has run PA programmes all over the world.
We have a team of consultants working on tailoring our programmes for our clients, to suit their specific requirements. We work closely with clients, as part of the development process, to focus on the business issues that surround the training; this is to design programmes that focus entirely on helping our clients improve their business performance. Find out more here or email Jeff Hearn.
The course was excellent, relevant and practical!